Just My Luck-Metaljonus Just My Luck-Metaljonus

Fist pump the shit outta this!! hell yea dude!

Metaljonus responds:

Hellz ya! *pump pump pump pump*

A God Grows Old A God Grows Old

composition is amazing. for Synth guitars, This sounds freaking awesome! I'm gladd you tagged me in this! 5'd and downloaded! great work, dude!

larrynachos responds:

Technically they're a sample library (not synths), but I get what you mean. And this is with a minimal amount of humanization. A lot of songs that use these libraries sound really realistic.

Thanks for the review man! I will definitely make more metal in the future!

Ideathang-Metaljonus Ideathang-Metaljonus

Man the years have certainly been interesting with your music man. I was jammin you old stuff from 2008 and up. man, the evolution is awesome. You for sure embraced the wave of modern metal. tasteful leads, sic ass drum cues, and dat ambience...aaah. great work as always, dude.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks buddy! How's everything going?! Text me sometime dude! I would love to collab again but this time in person if time allows it lol

Twilight Sleuth Twilight Sleuth

Still jam this song. You really made a masterpiece here, dude. brilliant!

Sonic3 Metal Bauss (Loop) Sonic3 Metal Bauss (Loop)

Lol I did a cover of a song from the same game too (as you heard) I always loved this theme. Robotnik never stood a chance ever but all his boss themes were kick ass. Awesome job on this man. Your style is perfect for this song!

cool! thx brother!

Power Metal Rangers! (Loop) Power Metal Rangers! (Loop)

sic cover dude!
it's great to hear you back at it again, man!

XxCowMeatxX responds:

Haha thx man! I just threw up another video game theme... give it a listen if you liked this.

Walk Through Glass Walk Through Glass

the legendary Cowmeat has returned! good to hear you still rockin out man! i know having a family can take up time but man, keep it up! I missed your songs!

haha.... ty man! \m/

Jontron Original Theme Jontron Original Theme

JONTRON!!! legendary theme!

Frequality responds:

Thanks man! Neither Jontron or I had any idea we would grow this big. It's really cool to actually have done something for the people around the world! :D <3

GSP (NoVocal) GSP (NoVocal)

man those drums are killer man! awesome sound!

BERSERKYD responds:

Hey thanks man ! Been a while !

Two Gay Rams Two Gay Rams

oh man.

so passionate. I feel you, bro...I so...totally...feel you...